All who have completed Junior and Senior year of high school are invited to attend while those who completed their Freshmen and Sophomore years may apply to attend. KMT is Saturday, July 20, 2019 (8 am)-Saturday, July 27 (~5 pm). $40 deposits are due Tuesday, July 2. Total cost is $100 ($75 for those who helped with OSD) and due the day we leave. Scroll down for the sign-up form, what to bring and application. Sponsorships are available to Juniors and Seniors if needed. Contact Stephanie for more info. email@example.com, or 260-610-3777.
Ways to pay
Ways to pay
- Pay Stephanie online via Pay Pal
- free if paying from your bank account
- a small fee added if paying by credit card
- Pay Stephanie in person
- checks made out to St. Paul of the Cross, write KMT in memo
- Turn into church office in an envelope with Stephanie's name and Kentucky Mission Trip written on the outside.
- Remaining funds. Ask Stephanie if you aren’t sure of your balance.
- Money for 2 fast food meals (once on the way there and once on the way back).
- Permission form, filled out and signed (or fill out the online form).
- One church outfit.
- clothes you do not mind getting ruined for 4 days (we could be painting, tarring a roof or any number of projects. We can provide old t-shirts if you don’t have any/enough, just let me know.
- Cut-offs must not be cut past the arm hole seam, no short shorts or just kami’s as tops (basically, follow the school’s dress code guidelines—tank tops are fine if they are at least two finger lengths of fabric of the straps. Ask me if you aren’t sure about something).
- modest swimming suit
- boots or heavy soled shoes for working(NO open toed shoes, tennis shoes will be great)
- sandals/water shoes for lake and fun day/evening
- sleeping bag or bed linens (single beds)
- bath towel
- Re-fillable water bottle